Watch our live stream here every Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m for our Classic service and 11:15 a.m. for our Refuge service. Here, you can also view the archive of full services.
RightNow Media is a streaming library of Bible study videos that inspires faith every day of the week. Through the church, members have the opportunity to own a RightNow Media account for free that allows you to access their entire library of video content. If you would like learn more or see how you can obtain a login, please contact us below.
What is Realm?
Realm is an online ministry tool designed for real time connection. It helps our church connect with you and you connect with us. If you consider yourself part of this church family, you’ll love it. Realm allows you to manage your personal information and who is allowed to see it, control your giving, and keep in touch with the groups that matter to you.
Why use Realm?
Being the church doesn’t just happen at the church. Realm helps us serve you better and leads the church well between Sundays. Everyone can be connected from anywhere at any time, right from our mobile devices. It engages everyone in the life of our church by supporting the healthy relationships essential to our church’s mission. We’ll stay organized, and you’ll stay informed about all of the opportunities for fellowship. When we share life together, we will grow together.
What about my privacy?
Your privacy is one of our greatest concerns. Realm is only made up of the people in your church, it’s not like a social network that’s open to everyone. Realm keeps your data safe and gives you control over what information you share and who can see it.
What about giving?
Giving should be easy, and Realm places giving right in the palm of your hands. You may set up recurring gifts, view your giving history, and make changes at any time. Realm automatically records all electronic gifts and adds them to your giving record making it easy for you to give, and easy for our bookkeeper to track.
How do I start?
- Visit https://onrealm.org/FirstBaptistChu7052/Register to set up a Realm login.
- Visit http://onelink.to/connectapp to download the Realm Connect mobile app.
- Your Realm login works on your home computer and on your mobile devices, so when you sign into Realm, use the login you created in step 1 for the computer or the app.
- Check to make sure that we have your address and other personal information entered correctly under My Profile. If anything is incorrect, you can change it.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.